The Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre is owned, funded and managed by Lee Valley Regional Park Authority. With a history of sporting activity dating back over a century the venue, built as a legacy of London 2012, is certainly continuing this tradition.
It features a Hockey Centre which, with two pitches, has become the venue for England Hockey’s national events and the home of local teams as well as the England and Great Britain sides. It hosted the 2015 EuroHockey Nations Championship, 2016 Men’s and Women’s Champions Trophy and the 2017 Men’s Hockey World League Semi-Final.
Furthermore, it was the scene of many historical moments at the 2018 Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup, with 10,500 people cheering on England throughout the tournament, an atmosphere which will be replicated when the FIH Pro League begins in 2019 as both the Great Britain men’s and women’s teams play 15 games on home soil.
The venue also boasts a Tennis Centre with four indoor and six outdoor courts which are also used as a wheelchair performance centre and for regional tennis development programmes.
For more information on Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre please visit here.
You can find details here of how to get to Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre
- For your safety we will conduct bag searches and pat downs with wands.
- Please remove any metal objects and mobile phones from pockets.
General Rules of Entry
- Only bags that can fit under seats in the stand will be permitted.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to or remove anyone who is, or suspected to be, intoxicated by alcohol/under the influence of banned substances.
- Only assistance dogs are permitted.
The following are not permitted within the venue
- Any article likely to cause injury
- Any article prohibited under law
- Fireworks or flares
- Glass bottles or cans
- Aerosols or gas canisters
- Whistles or air horns
- Large flags/banners
- Large ‘Golf’ umbrellas
- Alcohol (unless purchased on site)
- Smoking is not permitted, including e-cigarettes.
- Only food and drink that has been purchased on-site may consumed within the venue. For reasons of medical dietary requirements, please email email@example.com for approval.
- Empty drinking containers are permitted to be taken on site and all the taps at the venue contain drinking quality water.
- The behaviour of spectators shall comply with the terms of the England Hockey Code of Ethics and Behaviour which can be found here.
- We reserve the right to remove spectators who do not abide by the Code or who are in possession of any items above.
- No alcohol purchased within the venue can be taken off the site.