FIH Hockey Olympic Qualifiers
On-Pitch Experience Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions is issued on behalf of England and Great Britain Hockey who are responsible for the on-pitch experience. By entering this competition and entering the field of play, participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Competition entries must be completed by a responsible adult on behalf of Under 18s within their booking party.
- Data from competition entrants will be stored in line with GDPR rules and used for the purposes of notifying competition winners. Data may be used to contact competition entrants about future England and Great Britain Hockey events, should competitions entrants opt in.
- The closing date for the competition will be listed in the survey form.
- The random draw will be conducted after the closing date and England and Great Britain Hockey’s decision is final.
- Winners will be notified via email and will receive instructions on how to claim access to their experience.
- Parents/guardians or responsible adults of the competition winners will get access to the pitch run-off area.
- Competition winners will not be allowed admission to this experience without valid proof of winning.
- England and Great Britain Hockey reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the experience due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- Food and drink cannot be brought onto the field of play.
- Entry to the field of play will only be permitted with clean shoes or trainers. No studs, high heels or boots can be worn.
- Entry to the filed of play is at participants own risk, who must acknowledge the risk of injury due to other spectators, hockey balls and hockey sticks. England and Great Britain Hockey cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained whilst on the field of play.
- Whilst on the field of play, competition winners must always abide by instructions and rules given by the stewards and volunteers.
- England and Great Britain Hockey reserve the right to reject entry to the experience and their decision is final.
- Competition winners may be filmed or recorded for broadcast, marketing or security purposes during this event.
- We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst at the experience, but England and Great Britain Hockey or the venue cannot be held responsible.
- If you have any queries regarding this experience, please email email@example.com